We are pleased to offer our returns policy in addition to your statutory rights.
We will be happy to refund your purchase. All we ask is that you return your purchase together with your order summary within 28 days, either in-store or by post.
We reserve the right to refuse to exchange or refund items that are not returned within 28 days of delivery.
Refunds will be made using the original payment method except for orders purchased online via PayPal which, at this time, cannot be returned to stores for a refund and can only be returned by post.
Depending on how fast your postman is, it can take up to 10 days for your returned parcel to reach us. Once we have received your parcel we will refund your order as quickly as we can. Payment will be refunded within 14 days, of satisfactory receipt of your returned items . (Please note that refund times are dictated by your card issuer and are outside our control)
No refund or exchange is given on gift cards.
For items purchased in multi buy offers such as 3 for 2, buy one get one 50% off, etc, you must return all items purchased under the offer for a full refund as we will not refund on part purchase.
In interests of hygiene and for your protection we do not accept returns of, or refunds on, unsealed cosmetics, pierced earrings or jewellery sets containing earrings or real body jewellery unless the items are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose.
Returning your order in store is simple, just follow the steps below:
- Go to www.claires.co.uk/storefinder to find your closest Claire's store
- Take the item to the store along with the order summary and we will refund you straight away
- We will refund the delivery charge if we have made an error in our despatch or if the item is faulty or unfit for purpose, unless you have decided to keep part of the received order.
Note: We do not accept returns in Franchises, Concession stores and Outlet stores. Items purchased via PayPal cannot be returned to store at this time. Please follow the 'By post' instructions below.
Returns and Refunds are not available instore for Direct Delivery items, they must be returned to us as detailed on your invoice when you receive your products.
Exchanges in store are subject to availability.
If you don't have your order summary receipt, we will only refund your purchase on to a gift card at the current selling price of that item.
- On your original order summary, next to your items, please select one of the return reason codes listed.
- Enclose the order summary with your parcel and write the returns address clearly on the outside. Remember to get a proof of postage receipt at the post office.
- If you are returning your order from outside the UK by post, please use the national carrier within your country.
- You will need to pay for the postage but we will refund the delivery charge if we have made an error in our despatch or if the item is faulty or unfit for purpose, unless you have decided to keep part of the received order. We will not refund charges incurred by you from private carriers.
Tip: If your order was sent in a Claire's bag you can re-use the bag - just peel off the stickers on the seal and re-use.
Postal returns can take up to 10 days to reach us but once we've got it, we promise to process your order within 24 hours.
We will refund your payment within 30 days.
We will also refund your delivery charge if you are an EU customer cancelling within 7 days of receiving your order under the Distance Selling Regulations. You must send us a written notice stating that you wish to cancel the contract and include your order number. Once you decide to return the Goods you must not use them and you must take reasonable care of them while in your possession. The Goods must be returned to us intact and undamaged as soon as possible. You will be responsible for returning the goods to us at your cost.
We are unable to accept any responsibility for return items that are lost and/or damaged in the post. You must ensure that the returned items packaged in a box must be returned with an outer box and packaging for protection.
Please note we do not offer an exchange service by post.
In interests of hygiene and for your protection we do not accept returns of, or refunds on, unsealed cosmetics, pierced earrings or jewellery sets containing earrings or real body jewellery unless the items are of unsatisfactory quality or unfit for purpose. If you require advice on returning by post please contact our customer services team on 0345 603 6088 or via email on email@example.com
Thank you for shopping with Claire's.
Visit www.claires.co.uk for all the latest trends and styles.